March 17, 2009

Yama Udo and Bulgur

I have never knowingly seen 山うど before, but I caught sight of some in the store last night and tried them out. It was pretty good. I cooked them like onions and mixed them with something a hippy friend gave me, called bulgur, which I never really knew before either, and made a really unique and tasty dish. Then I took a pic, so, bam:
Unfortunately, I am now out of bulgur, which is a shame considering I can actually cook it correctly.
--
I may have a job blogging somewhere soon. And like get payed for it. But speaking of my websploits, here is my coverage of CGM night the third at the Probe.
--
Also, someone was concerned that I don't write about myself here enough anymore. I found it kind of amusing...

1 comment:

  1. Hello, thats an intresting post. I am Turkish and we eat Bulgur as a staple just like Rice. My mother cooks it for me, it tastes pretty dry when cooked plain.

    Try this recipe out, its the traditional way of cooking it:
    http://www.turkishcookbook.com/2005/08/bulgur-pilaf.php

    Bye now.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.