December 25, 2008

Loney Chrimmas

Well, I guess it's Christmas. I don't have any plans for it it really. On Monday, I went to the school to give the teachers Christmas apples and they roped me into cleaning high places. But then I got to sit in on their end of year cleaning new years party thing. Then they gave me a huge thing of left over sushi and told me I had to eat it by the next morning. I did my best; right now I am trying out frying the expired sushi to see if it will kill me or not. That's how I roll. I spent the next day at a mochi-smashing event of a student, and the night at a Christmas party with some other students. At two separate events, I mentioned the waitress at each respective place was cute and so with some conspiritorial J friend help, I got two email addresses. I don't know how that will play out, but I bet I won't get any dates for me.
So tonight I will teach a group class and probably come home and remember it's Christmas again and be a little lonely.
Miss you, everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Clay! It's snowy and crappy in Iowa and I crashed my car in a ditch in my driveway and had to call AAA and then it broke in a different way and I had to call AAA again!

    So.

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. and you too! Speaking of that, I've wanted to add your "Colin got us stuck in a ditch" message to a video...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas lonely Clay~

    I too have gotten pulled into the whole "you're a tall-than-me foreginer, please clean our windows" thing at my host sister's school, but everyone was so happy it turned out to be fun XD

    Anyways a Merry Christmas to you and good luck with those girls =p

    ReplyDelete
  4. 日本人のウィートレスたち??いや~、クレイを遠くから称賛する愛を告白するのに勇気を出そうとしている心を奪う忠実で可愛い女性読者が大勢いるはずなのに。。みんな待ちすぎたみたいだね。そのことなら頑張ってね;)とにかく、寂しくなくて良いお年が送れるように。

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.