July 3, 2008

Not a Calendar Per-- OH CRAP

My time left here is ridiculously short. Today was spent with that fact rearing it's head. And my future situation is painfully unsettled. Will I get my Passport back? Will it have a visa attached? When do I pay for tuition? Where do I keep my money? Will I have a place to stay? Will I get the info I want from my JET translation course books recorded before I leave them behind? Will I convince the BOE that paying for my train ticket is an honoring of their agreement made three years ago? Will I be beat to crap by this move? Stay tuned.
Filed under: Panic! Why aren't you panicing?! This is Panic-con Alpha!

6 comments:

  1. Guess I missed an episode out there. neways, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, you'll be fine somehow. I went like a half a month in China with no money. And when I somehow made it to Beijing I got screwed out of my money again. Oh wait, mom bailed me out both times...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visa stress is a requirement of the application process. You must not have read the fine print.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you have good reason to be panicking. Are your kitties moving with you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. nah they are going to a crazy landy (soon to be a crazy cat-lady)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you got your passport. That could be traumatic. Somehow it always works out. You get a piece of paper, duly stamped, saying something like: "in the process of" something.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.