April 21, 2008

The wii fit is working out for me

I see what you did there, Clay.

Ahem, I'll probably state this again in a vid soon, but I finished my first day with the wii Fit and actual sweat came out of my body. I feel good! Sad to say the hardest part for me was doing the lowly push ups (I don't think one can get lower than a push up in physical terms come to think of it. Oh! I see what I did again!). Also, for someone that has big dogs that all the creepy foot fetishists love, I have terrible balance. These feet add no stability to my shoddy structure!
Now is the time on Sprockets when we show the photos!

Gah, I blink in photos even when I am a virtual person...

That's better. My wii board is using a strange accent there.

Not a bad BMI, but why do I have a woman's hip structure?
I have grown to look more like my mii. Incidentally, I took this pic for visa purposes. It is the handsomest I've ever looked for such a picture. I'm not bragging; I just noticed when I was comparing it to all my other ID pics as I did paperwork. This is as good as my sad mug gets. Also, you're probably thinking my neck looks pretty skinny for someone who is using this product. Well it's for more reasons than losing fat. Hopefully I can actually add some muscle on.

9 comments:

  1. I got my mii character to look vaguely like myself, but its not quite my wii, so what does it matter.

    でも、日本語のしつもんがあります。どうしてカタカタとひらがなで書きましたか。たとえば”デスね”がそこにあります。でも、なぜ。

    ReplyDelete
  2. stress or inflection... I think it's a foreigner...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The game is a foreigner?  Very weird.  My class got some letters in japanese and in english (just translated both ways) And they decided to use katakana In some places that we were confused about. Perhaps its just to be cute?

    Thanks though for the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I mean the balance board is talking in that picture; it's a character.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi broan
    I always do that too.
    For example,
    それ、とってもカッコイイね。
    今日は、とってもツカレター。
    あなたも、ガンバッテ。
    この服すごーくカワイイねー、
    でもタカイから買えないよ。
    The one reason that I use katakana like this is definitely for stressing, emphasizing. And the other is that it makes them more interesting to look at than just using hiragana and a few kanji.
    Yeah, cute and hip to me.
    Probably more girls do this than boys, I think.
    Having been criticized for over-doing this, I believe everybody should have their own writing style. However, this kind of style is for casual writings, not for formal or serious stuffs.
    Happy Japanese writing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blue,

    カタカナがあまり好きじゃありませんが、ひらがなをいちばんでおぼえましたから。こどものしっぴつににてりますね。

    でも、私は六ヶ月間だけに日本語をならっています。 So I'm not very knowledgable of stress or my own tone of voice. Just trying to write sentences more than "大学にバスで行きます” takes more thought than it should.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Balance is about your core strength, not your feet, bro. That's why ballet is important. Do they have ballet for wii? Heehee (I just imagined you in a tutu)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man, tell that to my right foot! That leg wobbles from the bottom up. The wii has me doing lunges to correct it, but I don't think it is a muscle problem; the right leg is like a centimeter or two longer, so my left leg does a lot of the balance work usually.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's not available in US yet. Is it?

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.