February 23, 2008

Photodump: school, lantern fest, and ferry ride

After the "fight," the students started calling me a hero. I found this image when I went into the announcement room to do my show; they said it was me punishing. Well... they got the bright red eyebrows right...

Students have huge problems with creativity. So I thought this worksheet I made would be a failure (they choose the panel order and write the dialogue) but a surprising number came through on it.



A girl made this. Not only the first time I've seen a girl use a traditionally male pencil case design and make it into something else, but then she attached lucky charms like it was a cell-phone.




1 comment:

  1. Congratulations; featuring in your own board graffiti counts as being 'down with the kids'. I think.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.