December 22, 2007

Google translation is not so good for this page

Wow. I noticed a translation of my page via a hit to a video of mine. You can see it here.
Let me just say, it is a really bad translation. To whoever is reading this, I want to warn you that my message is not properly conveyed by google's tranlation services (but if I warn you and you translate the warning, how will you ever know? Conundrum). Though they are good for a laugh. Oh, and when it translated the post that already had Japanese: priceless!

If only there were some kind of reverse rikaichan plugin for my Japanese readers... pity.

1 comment:

  1. Here's one way to get a sense of the mayhem that ensues with machine translators... http://www.blahblahfish.com . :)

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.