October 16, 2006

Yan-san and the Japanese people

If anyone studies Japanese long enough, they will probably encounter a certain set of videos from the eighties. So I commented on an entry concerning these videos on the Japanese! Japanese! blog. Imagine my suprise when the foreign star from the eighties responded. I'm probably the only one that thinks it's cool but...
--
Bought a Mac. Hopefully I can recover the data from my PC, which had a fried CPU. The mac is fast, so hopefully, I won't tax it like I apparently did with the PC.

3 comments:

  1. Congradulations on your new baby. Now, buy an external hard drive and down load your entire computer once a week and get a good virus protection package!
    We have missed you, welcome back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! a Mac! Have fun with it :D I hope I won't fry my laptop when I have one XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just don't leave it on for weeks. That's how I killed your other computer

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.