September 6, 2006

How long have you been carrying that funny money?

Old man stopped me on the street today. Actually a few of them did during the course of the day. But this one claimed to have been to America. He produced out of his wallet some bills. "These are Canadian money." he said. I looked at them. They said "nippon" (Japan) on the front, and "peso" on the back. He had a lot of those spurious notes. And I wondered how long he had been carrying them out of this 75 years on earth.
--
I've been having the most elaborate dreams lately. And at least one person thought I got married for real to Gina when
I mentioned my last one. That was funny.
--
My nose feels like it is made out of woven-metal super-helixes on the inside. Not pleasant. I hope they get softer as I heal.
--
Choco-mint icecream on a stick is my savior.
--
I finally got a video store membership. This means I can catch up on my Trick. That show has the most charming crazy woman...
But these stills are from Takashi Miike's Great Yokai War.

1 comment:

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.