March 27, 2006

Clayton=Superman?

Lois Lane once drove a popemobile. And had six fingers on her right hand (zoom in and count em!)From this hilarious website.
--
I read recently that names can have a big effect on male children.
My father dreamed my name, literally, one night while I was still in the womb. People in the dream were referring to me by the name, and so that's how I became who I am.
Clayton is a unique name, but not necessarily rare. However, it seems to appear in media for interesting roles and actors. Anyone who can remember the character of Dr. Clayton Forester gets a cookie. And here is proof that Clayton=Superman ;).
--
Some people's strong reaction to the dogs and lasers vid amused me.

1 comment:

  1. "Hey Lois...my friend Inigo was lookin' for ya..."

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.