February 15, 2006

Usually I'm in a good mood on foggy days...

You know you've been in Japan too long when you feel really guilty for taking sick days.
Don't know if it's part of the sickness, but I feel a heaviness of heart today. May also have something to do with being confused about my lovelife. Lots of unexpected interactions have come my way this year, and my reluctance to put all the eggs in the proverbial basket has hurt rather than protected me. Just dive in. Oh and valentines was yesterday and I missed it due to the sickness. Thankfully Miss. Imoto came through and gave me several varieties of hand-made chocolate. If that is giri-choco, it's some of the best I've ever had.
Also, the kids were in fine form today; I was quite charmed by the "Mista B da!"s and it felt good to smile. In between phlemy sneezes.

Oh, and this would have been more apropos* yesterday, but V day is today for my American friends†:


*:apropos sounds like poop, but that's an inappropriate note.
†:and I left something special for Brit on zombie blog.

1 comment:

  1. GET BETTER CLAY :O)

    that dino card is SO swwwwwwweeeeeet.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.