January 31, 2006

Unplanned wonders of the world

Thought I'd direct you to a few sights. First is the shoe tree. It's quite beautiful. Next is the gum tree (not quite as beautiful, but its worth a look). Follow that up with the valley of the tires. And finally, the little known fact that the video game E.T. for the Atari was so overproduced and rejected by the public at large, that millions of cartriges were buried in a landfill in Arizona. The debacle also crippled the American video game industry for a long time, giving Japan the edge. Thank goodness; otherwise we might not have all your base. Anyways, it's the subject of a music video you should see.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, I dunno if I can HTML in a comment, but along the same lines I bet you'd get a kick out of this.
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v736/EmotionDevotion/CopyofP1010021.jpg
    Carhenge is so my favorite kitsch ever. Went over Thanksgiving. Reason I haven't been on GTalk is that it just didn't get installed after I reformatted my compy...along with quite a few other programs. However, I will try ot e-mail you later tonite and catch up...assuming of course I finish my transcription first. :p Anyway, miss you, doll! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.