January 30, 2006

Jack Sauce? What's Jack sauce?

My predecessor left a few things food-wise that well... I'm not sure what they are. So I have a refrigerator of six-month old, scary things. And despite this flash (same guys that did that badger thing), I still don't quite know what Mango Chutney is. Is this just a bachelor thing, to have strange ancient foods in your fridge, or do the ladies have stuff sitting in their fridge too?
No matter how much food I buy, it's all gone within a couple days, and I'm left with the chutney in my fridge.

4 comments:

  1. Chutney is a nummy Indian/Pakistani condiment. It goes well with things like curry or spicy saag. If it's not moldy, give it a try... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got something similar, man. There are four large dented cans of corn in my cupboard from the previous guy. Discount emergency food maybe. Those and he left me massage oil, tampons, bath salts, hair clips, and an ... unmentionable. Seems he had a lady friend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. linus, I eat curry often, but do I mash the chutney or what?

    Maurice, your predisessor's reputation is probably why that girl thought it was okay to strip in your appartment. Poor you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a rep on the ladies side, not all ladies, but some ladies, we throw old shit out we didn't buy when we get to our place. Unless it's canned. I have old stuff in my fridge, but I bought it and I'm just too cheap to throw it away just in case I decide to use my oyster sauce again in this lifetime.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.