December 22, 2005

Viva funny Thailand

"My friend [has] interest in you!" said the girl in a thick Thai accent. I surveyed the group as they danced and smiled.
There was one guy among them, and as I joined them I jokingly thought, It's probably the guy that likes me. As he proved to be a really good dancer, and as he kept talking to me, I became more convinced he was indeed gay. So when we all went out to eat later it was confirmed that he did have an interest, but so did one of the girls from the group, who happened to be a model and dancer (they were all part-time dancers actually). So I appologized to the guy and got the number of the girl. I may see them all tonight again.

Update: I did indeed go out with the model again. I'm not one to kiss and tell, so I'll just say viva Thailand! once again.
Also, not sure if I will have net access from this point out, so Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Clay! I can hardly wait to hear about your experiences in the orphange.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Hurray for Thai models! Merry Belated Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.