December 8, 2005

Confession

I am not really a twentysomething man living in Japan. I am actually an 83 year old man living in New Jersey. I'm telling you now because I just cannot keep up the energy to sustain this charade any longer.
I have gone to great lengths to hide my little secret, including extensive photoshopping to make myself appear younger. In addition, to create the illusion that I have several friends that know my 20-something alterego, I went as far as creating fake blogs that I link to. Ben, Rachel, Kit, Linus etc, are all not really people, but truly just fake blogs I created to perpetuate this sham.
I'm so sorry. I really needed attention.




--
Okay seriously, I'm not (but you'll always wonder from now on, won't you). I ate dinner with an 85 year old man tonight. As I supported him on the way back step by shaky step, as he puked a little on the way, I grew intensely afraid of growing old.
--
Pray that I never go bald like the pic above. You should see what I can do with a picture that actually has a decent resolution.
--
Humorous teaching moments lately:
Me: What's this feeling?
makes a sad face.
Student: Divorce?

moment two: If you wrte a "W" with curved bottoms, students will think its a bum. It resembles the bum diagram on many products here.

4 comments:

  1. Why was the old man puking? It's like a tickle me elmo gone horribly wrong and it's the first time I've heard of old people puking when being helped up steps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. he threw up because he drank to much and ate too much. Or at least I think he ate; he spit most of his food up right on the counter after a few chews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's pretty gross but at least you don't have to worry that will occur due to getting on in years. Drinking and puking in strange and random places is an ageless activity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clay you make me laugh...Thanks for the comment too...Take care

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.