November 24, 2005

These are some of the things I do

to fight boredom on the job. Now don't get me wrong. I love this job to pieces and those pieces get everywhere and people scrunch up their noses and say, "did you step in a piece of work? It smells like love in here" but still, there is a certain amount of repeditiveness to the job (see last post). So I do little things to entertain myself. Lets start with this worsheet I made to teach about thanksgiving... (btw I left my thanksgiving message on the zombie blog).

You see, that's me daydreaming down there. That's what I do when I'm supposed to be "working" or "helping out" or "driving."

This is what I do when I grade the first year students' writing books.

I look out the window. A lot. The sea is right there!

A depiction of "tired" on the blackboard turned out to be a self portrait. Why did I choose a career that is so torturous to insomniacs?

Few things help with the constant colds and speaking soreness like hot lemon drinks from the vending machines. Hot! What a novel idea!

Of coarse, I spend a lot of downtime studying Japanese. This is a picture of a Japanese woman telling a gaijin how to properly worship the devil.

7 comments:

  1. She's teaching him the word rabbit, silly... (silly rabbit) I like your gratitude list. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those are some SUPER BADASSSSSS drawings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I showed my roommate Equilibrium the first day I moved in. We've watched it like four times now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAH WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!? Alright, I haven't been the best brother, I just now looked at your novel, and Marcus is the name of the main character of MY novel! I'll just have to publish mine first.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.