November 12, 2005

Sushi instructional video

Sushi movie


This movie
starts of kind of strange, and gets more and more funny. I hope it doesn't screw me up when I go to a sushiya next. Bit of a download (about a full minute on my 100mbs connection) but worth it.
--
Also of interest is the talkman program for the Sony PSP. In this commercial, you can see why I am considering buying a psp, this thing translates speech brilliantly. It's a beautiful world. Link credit goes to Mari
--
Katamari Damacy sushi.

Mug left by the last people that lived here. I'm not quite sure what it means.

From the speech contest the other day. I was rather upset that my 1st years didn't win; they were brilliantly funny. But some other students of mine won, so I saved face at least.

2 comments:

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.