October 8, 2005

A Convenient lesson

The Kings of Convenience helped me teach today. I had the kids fill in the blanks on the lyrics to the song I chose, a live version of "I'd rather dance with you" As I ended up listening to the song six times in one day, I've gotten in a rather mirthful mood; though I am sick and have no one to dance with. Hope I can rectify that. The students and teacher really enjoyed it. So let your hips do the talking...
--
Saw Hardo Gay live last night; pics and video will be posted once I get back to my own computer. Ciao!

3 comments:

  1. bwa ha! I finally get spam in my comments, and it amuses me verily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must hear about this Hard Gay dude. Tell me more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So That was spam, I was wondering who it was...I love "I want to dance with you" and embarrassing enough I always dance to that in the kitchen, the floor give a very nice twirl!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.