July 13, 2005

I'll tell you why I'll die alone

'cause my standards are too bloody high.


She had man hands I tell you!
--
I got an ipod mini tonight. sexy.
--
anyhoo, in case you're curious, here's a list of all the random phrases that pop up on the top of the page there:
The online exploits of a young man with an old soul

You can’t get this melancholy for free

Angst ridden? Yeah, we got that.

A beautiful, if troubled, world view

Sorry? I couldn’t hear you over all my reminiscing

Lets have a piety contest

Dispensing beautiful sadness since I was born

A place where I lay my defenses bare, or defended my barriers, or fend of bears with fences.

Just cause its sad doesn’t mean its not wonderful

“And if a ten ton truck crushed the both of us, to die by your side is the perfect way to die” –the Smiths

“You are beautiful” –Rachel

Being the entertaining capers of a boy lost in sentimentalism

“What is buried will grow brighter in the spring, humbler yes, but stronger too. We suffer in order to grow.” –Rachel

Exploits of the sad boy.

"Look no further, it's in our hands..." –Bjork

“Through the rainstorm came sanctuary.” –Seal

“I can’t stop loving you.” –Ray Charles

“O Thou the Compassionate God! Bestow upon me a heart, which like unto a glass, may be illumined with the light of Thy love...” –‘Abdu’l-Bahá

"Though this be madness, yet there is method in 't." –Shakespeare

"O! she doth teach the torches to burn bright" –Shakespeare

"My love's more richer than my tongue"–Shakespeare

Pensive stares and furrowed brows are all the rage these days

It’s the jokes I intentionally leave out that are the funniest.

Brooding and aplomb in the same package

I'll take your lack of comments as stunned silence

Collect them all!

3 comments:

  1. Your standards are too bloody high! Keep trying. Keep trying. No?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that your standards are high. You wouldn't want to settle, would you?

    Hurray for high standards! Wooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, please...you're not gonna die alone. You're too gorgeous and sweet for whoever it is you're wanting or going to be wanting to pass you up. Now that I'm done feeding you an ego trip...I read your words too frequently to not comment at least once... *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.