July 29, 2005

Answers to mom's questions


I have not yet gotten to talk to mom on the phone, she is off camping somewhere. But I got these questions from her via email and thought I would share the answers for everyone's edification.

Oh, and there's a pic of me with mascara and spiked hair pre-departure. Just 'cause.

So, how was the water? Is it dirty or clean?

The water is clean.

Are they amazed at your white skin as well as your height?
My height and looks have made me a local celebrity already. It's addictive/unnerving. My size is really impressive here. But I think they think I am tired when they look at my pale face.

Have you been to the school yet? Have you met the other English teachers yet?
Yup, I've been to all three. And met all the teachers. I think they were trying to suggest I date a couple of them :/

Have you had to think about gifts yet?
I have not yet considered gifts, but I may go to the 100 yen store today...

Do I get old and tiresome?
nah.

5 comments:

  1. Your mom sounds just like mine. I imagine that once my own brother makes a trip/move to Japan (since it's in his future), she'll ask him the EXACT same questions.

    Mascara looks good on you, actually. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know I am at your auntie N's and haven't been near a computer for a couple of days, now Dad has changes my email password so I can't get into that until I can ask him...he is very busy putting out the fires all over the west, we will head home on Tues. Hope you are well,
    Love
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww your mom sounds rad!!

    this post was very informative..i liked it!

    boy you are a looker eh..can't tell as much from your profile pick..the ladies over there must love you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey gorgeous! We all miss you over here and the guys back at Hollywood want you to drop them a line or something! I told Mara to e-mail you, whether that order is carried out remains to be seen. You should post some pictures! Preferably ones I didn't take...we wanna see what all's going on over there for you! Miss ya, honey!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.