May 1, 2005

Don't blame me if I'm too sexy for you to stand

Guys' night out disbanded as soon as someone got a chance to talk to the platinum blonde.
--
Poetry was read, I was sleepy, but my previous experience as Judge Dread made me pay more attention than I wanted.
--
I spent today doing my favorite thing, almost: sitting in Hastings reading. I say almost in part due to the fact that I didn't eat pocky simultaneously. I'm wasting time until hitchhikers guide is seen tonight; and am temporarily homeless.
--
Jon said recently, "When things go wrong, it not that people are bad, it's not that the universe is vindictive. It's just that the sheer perfection of everything has been forgotten. The wrong way things have gone is just a reminder of how awesome things are meant to be; how awesome things are."

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.