March 3, 2005

Spider man in the bible

If you could send a message of peace into space like NASA is doing today, what would it say?
--
A funny link on spiderman thanks to Christie.
--
Tomorrow is my last day at the highschool. My mentor teacher says I've got the mean teacher look down.
--
For perpetuity's sake, here are answers submitted for my last entry. More answers are welcome from the flock (hey if Linus can minister to the flock, so can I in my capacity as artist theolaureate). Answers from others we know have been reported by Brit in this post.

Imports: Secrets.
Exports: Smiles.
Miss Wired

Importing: loving gazes
Exporting: hearty laughter
Jen

Import: understanding
Export: tolerence
Laura

Import: Prayer Beads
Export: Scriptural Translations
Reverend Linus

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.