May 5, 2004

Today I had a little extra time before work, so I laid down on the bike storage boxes and let the sun's warmth radiate upon me. I prayed I wouldn't fall asleep and miss work.

I saw Sara at the cafeteria (perhaps I'll talk about her in some other blog) and I swooned a little (is that something guys are allowed to do?).

Later R gave me a haircut, so I removed my shirt to prevent getting hair all over it. Then she called me Mr. Nudypants, which tickled me, cause I was still wearing pants. She also told me something which kinda shocked me, but I must keep it to myself. I finished the day with the rules of attraction, which is a very cool movie. Sad though.

And now I've taught the spellcheck the word nudypants.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated in a speedy fashion.